Types of Specialty Diaphragm Pumps Offered by Iwaki Air
We offer an extensive selections of specialty diaphragm pumps that you can choose from.
- FDA Pumps: These pumps feature FDA-compliant sanitary flange fittings and stainless steel wetted parts. Our FDA pumps are engineered for consistent performance in beverage and food processing, cosmetic, chemical and pharmaceutical applications where USDA, 3A, and EDHG certifications may not be required.
- Flap Valve Pumps: Flap valve pumps are specialty AODD pumps designed for challenging and demanding applications. The pump has a top-down fluid flow configuration with a bottom outlet and top inlet. This configuration helps transfer fluids laden with heavy and large solids and slurry-laden liquids. Flap valve pumps are capable of handling very large sized solids up to 1.77” (45mm).
- High-Pressure Pumps: These pumps use standard air inlet pressure to produce double liquid discharge pressure. Our 2:1 high-pressure AODD pumps are ideal for applications where high liquid pressures are needed to withstand system pressures.
- Powder Transfer Pumps: As the name suggests, these pumps are designed to transfer dry, fine, and low-bulk powders like powder coatings, pigments, carbon black, talc, toners, fumed silica, and powdered plastics. Our portable powder transfer pumps assure a dust-free work environment. Our portable powder transfer pumps eliminate the requirement for heavy lifting and intensive physical labor.
- Electronically Actuated Pumps: These pumps feature an electronically actuated air switching mechanism. They can be easily integrated into process machinery and control systems. These pumps can run dry, as well as transfer liquid slurries. The advanced features enable pump controllability and allow remote monitoring.
- Drum Pumps: The pumps are designed to be used with 55-gallon drums. Our drum pumps transfer different types of liquids, including solvents, oils, lubricants, waste liquids, paints, diesel, and inks.
We understand challenging fluid transfer requirements across many industries. Our specialty series AODD pumps are designed to withstand these challenges. You can choose from plastic and metal fluid sections, as well as elastomers that can easily handle abrasive and corrosive fluids. Feel free to contact our team of experts today to discuss your application requirements.